Friday, February 19, 2010

Cousins


 I really like this picture... but I don't really have a post to make about it so i'll just tell you about it! in the picture [in the blue dress] is my cousin Grace whom some of you know and in the peach dress is me! we were taking Pictures for our CD case [we didn't make the CD yet!] it was taken the summer of 2009, it must have been windy because that thing on my dress blew up during the picture; I think it looks neat. and my cousin looks very pretty! hope you like this picture, the dresses were our Grandma's prom dresses you wouldn't see anyone going to the prom in one of those dresses today! Dresses have changed so much they used to be long flowing and beautiful, but now they are short, tight a few of them are cute but most are weird, sometimes i wish we could go back in time it would be so fun!! but after a little bit i would miss some modern things like internet and blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Look at your blog, it is sooo cute! You got the header to work, it looks soo great! I really like the new posts that you made, and I love that picture of you and Grace. You guys both look so pretty!!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks abbey1 i love your blog to thanks for showing me how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! i made a "1" instead of an "!" sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, I had a ton of fun making it with you!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't worry, I do that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah, you are so sweet! i love it!- grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. grace, thanks! i hope i can come to your house tomorrow, and that your arm feels better:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i made a mistake, they where our GRANDMA'S prom dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sarah nice blog you look mad in the picture-jonah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! i love comments!