Friday, April 8, 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin

dresses... oh yes.
 This dress is so cute, and since it's white you can have fun with accesories. Let's see, some funky earrings, a cardigan, a braclet, and a fascinator to top it off.

Did I mention I adore red dresses? Ah, I like everything about this dress, except for the "unfinished" cut on the bottom... that irks me, irk is my new word. Surprisingly I use it allot ;) I saw her in this dress on the cover of a magazine and recognized her from some movie... Ramona and Beezus! Such a cute movie, she played Aunt Bea, my favorite character. I aspire to be a fun aunt like she was in the movie, in the future...

once I actually have nieces and nephews to spoil!
beware brothers and sisters I will spoil your little munchkins

1 comment:

  1. She is so pretty! - I only like to say little kids are adorable.;) Yes, I liked that movie! And, yes. I too, would like to be an aunt like her too! and no, I didn't copy you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!! i love comments!