Monday, July 11, 2011

purple love

I am so sorry for not posting in a long time! But I'm back. My summer has just been so crazy busy, but fun! I decided to make a "color" post...you guessed it, purple!

Purple hair, I've always wanted to put flowers in my hair [in a braid or a bun] but I have no idea how... guess I'll have to figure that out someday :)
Purple heels, are these cute or what?! I really like the contrasting colors in this picture, the bright purple shoes, and then the forest green background.

I can't exactly tell if this is tulle or not but it looks like it so Purple Tulle! Whenever I think Tulle I either think ballerinas or big fancy dresses, which makes me think of Princess! yay, for all of you who still like  Disney Princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!! i love comments!